PDA

View Full Version : Hi im bk again

anx mum
06-01-11, 14:28
Hi some of u may know me as i have been on here before. Ive been feeling ok lately. I have recently had a little girl xmas eve with 2 boys i am over the moon. A couple of weeks before the birth started feeling really anxious manily over the birth. Since having her been feeling so low very tearful, anxious, not sleeping, even getting panic attacks which i havent had for ages thanx to anyone reads this:hugs:

nomorepanic
06-01-11, 14:29
Hi anx mum

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

JaneC
06-01-11, 14:33
Welcome back anx mum. Sorry it's because you're not feeling well but congrats on your new daughter ( I got one after two boys too). I felt the way you are feeling after each of my kids was born. Have you spoken to your health visitor or doc? xx

anx mum
06-01-11, 14:35
Welcome back anx mum. Sorry it's because you're not feeling well but congrats on your new daughter ( I got one after two boys too). I felt the way you are feeling after each of my kids was born. Have you spoken to your health visitor or doc? xx

Yeah docs put me on meds and health vistior is coming often tells me to do relaxion cd. How old r ur kids?

sammi
06-01-11, 14:40
welcome back bev congrats on your little girl, just what you wanted hey so pleased for you :) sorry your feeling like this. i will try catch you on msn (your probably too busy at the min with your new baby) but ill look out for you and we can have a good catch up. remember im always here for you hun. xxxxx

JaneC
06-01-11, 14:44
Yeah docs put me on meds and health vistior is coming often tells me to do relaxion cd. How old r ur kids?

That's good, remember the meds might take a few weeks to work, so don't worry if you don't feel better for a bit. Take any help that is offered to you, I realise I made a mistake in not doing that. My lot are 18, 16, 14 now. You WILL get better xxx

anx mum
06-01-11, 16:04
That's good, remember the meds might take a few weeks to work, so don't worry if you don't feel better for a bit. Take any help that is offered to you, I realise I made a mistake in not doing that. My lot are 18, 16, 14 now. You WILL get better xxx

Thanks sammi how things with u? Hope annie is ok? Thanx jane for your advice means alot

eeyorelover
06-01-11, 16:27
Welcome back!!
Congrats on your little girl :)

I had 3 boys first and then my daughter. It's so exciting because daughters are SOOOOOOOOO different!
(And easier in my opinion than boys! LOL)

I went thru bouts of depression after my youngest two were born.
I think the changes in hormones had a lot to do with it too.
Are you still taking your prenatal vitamins?
I was told to go back on mine, as right after the birth I stopped taking them, and it really did help a lot!
xxx
Sandy

anx mum
06-01-11, 20:27
Welcome back!!
Congrats on your little girl :)

I had 3 boys first and then my daughter. It's so exciting because daughters are SOOOOOOOOO different!
(And easier in my opinion than boys! LOL)

I went thru bouts of depression after my youngest two were born.
I think the changes in hormones had a lot to do with it too.
Are you still taking your prenatal vitamins?
I was told to go back on mine, as right after the birth I stopped taking them, and it really did help a lot!
xxx
Sandy

No ot taking prenatal vitamins anymore u mean folic acid? Doc has perscribed mirtazapine and lorazepam. How r u nowadays?

sammi
06-01-11, 21:31
Thanks sammi how things with u? Hope annie is ok? Thanx jane for your advice means alot

Glad I got chance to speak to you on msn, Annies really good thanks such a big girl now. X