PDA

View Full Version : bak again

joa1mad
06-01-11, 21:32
hi all i havent been on here for a year, a lot has changed i went cold turkey on seroxat on the 26th march last year. and in may i canme down with symptoms of hayfever or what i thought it was, went to gp about runny eyes and blurred vision only to be told to go to my optitions as i prob need glasses checked, if it wasnt for her im not sure what would of gone on, i have graves disease, which is an overactive thyroid, so for the past 12 years been told it was anxiety, put on seroxat and seeing numerous councillors was wrong, the seroxat must of been coving up the thyroid, had a blood test in 2000 which showed nothing and again in 2008 showed nothing, had one after coming off the seroxat and guess what it showed!, in the next 4 weeks i have tog o and have it removed due to the left side inflaming and going 'woody' they are hoping its just the auto immune disease, to be fair im nervous.

nomorepanic
06-01-11, 21:34
Hi joa1mad

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

diane07
06-01-11, 21:34
Hi joa1mad

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
07-01-11, 11:46
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x