PDA

View Full Version : not thinking

dc100
06-01-11, 21:52
hi ,
does anyone else suffer from having a blank mind - i have been so axieous recently now i seem to have a blank mind and i just dont fell right which then makes me worry im losing my mind

elainey70
06-01-11, 22:12
Hi DC100

I promise you, your ARE NOT losing your mind, i wish i was sitting with you just now, everything you feel i've felt to, believe me. This is all down to anxiety, which produces so many horrible symptoms. Please try and accept how you feel and not fight it. See if you can get a copy of the Clare Weekes book i was telling you about. You can buy it from NMP shop. Please try and relax, try some breathing exercises. Try and get some rest. take care x

dc100
07-01-11, 08:53
thanks for the response im really finding it hard i have just got the book and im working my way through it, it hard sometimes to fully accept it all anxiety the horrible thoughts and feelings plays havoc with my mind

shaggyowen
07-01-11, 09:05
yeh i get it ALOT thought a had 'altsymers' or how ever you spell it lmfao i for everything i car forget what i dont last night and actouly be like what the.. did i actouly do :/ or last week even or just walk down stares and just totaly forget what i came down for but not even know iv forgot till after haveing a mooch about then going bk up aha hope you feel better