PDA

View Full Version : tiny bit worried :(

miniholly
06-01-11, 22:50
hi everyone,
i'm currently on the cilest contraceptive pill and last week me and my boyfriend had sex and he "came" whilst inside me, and the same again today, and i know we should've used a condom but my boyfriend is quite irritant to them so he can't wear one (why i decided to go on the pill), what i want to know is what are the chances of me getting pregnant? i have a bit of a phobia of falling pregnant!
my periods due next week so i'm probably just over reacting a bit too early, i've taken my pills around the same time everyday from round about 11pm - 2am and haven't missed one in my packet or taken one late.
what are my chances? :(
oh and also i've had dirreaha aswell today a bit which i've heard can make the pill even LESS effective
xxx

paula lynne
06-01-11, 23:12
Hiya, the information leaflet inside the packet will give you the statistics of protection.

miniholly
06-01-11, 23:17
Thank you :) i've read them before and they are quite high, and i had the dirreaha the next day after taking my pill so it should've been absorbed into my body by then xxx

punkprincess19
06-01-11, 23:38
I've been on the pill for years and suffer with irritable bowel syndrome which can cause me to have dirrehea often... my boyfriend and I never use condoms and I've not got pregnant yet so I'm sure you will be fine x