PDA

View Full Version : Scared that I'm going mad

TracyL
07-01-11, 05:47
Hi everyone

Not sure i'm posting in the right section but here goes. I have suffered anxiety with all its horrid symptoms for many years now. I have good times and I have bad times. At the minute I am suffering from depersonalisation i think. I'm more afraid of the random kind of things that pop into my head that I have no idea where they have come from. It usually only does happen when i'm really tired or about to fall asleep. Its kind of like the inbetween state but I hav't gone to sleep yet. Like earlier, I was trying to relax and was reading a book. I was quite into my book but its like my mind wandered and random sentences came up in my head or i suddenly found myself thinking about something that was nothing to do with what i was reading at all :scared15: Then i start to feel panicky and get scared that i will get bombarded with thoughts that i have no control over and will go stark raving mad. I have read posts on here before about this and have infact posted myself. I think if i can just accept them then gradually they will go but its just so scary.

Sorry about the long post just feeling really bewildered at the minute. Any advice anyone? Oh last time this happened i had MRI and everything and all was clear

Thanks
Tracy

shaggyowen
07-01-11, 08:01
i had this many times lol and at 19 its a really scary thing to think thats your going mad well scared the sh*t outta me anyways and im the same its usealy when im tired and really chilled then my mind wonders just try let it pass and if your was going mad you wouldnt know about it, and iv even got panicy b4 thinking what if i go 'mad' without knowing lol just another anxiety hope you feel better soon =]