PDA

View Full Version : Please i cant do this any more

JGJ
07-01-11, 09:22
Sorry its so hard ive been taking the meds now for 5 weeks and although i dont get any body symptoms my mind is just losing it i feel on the edge of a panic attack 24/7. My brain just keeps telling me im scared of ervry thing like telling me to do things and then i start to panic untill ive done it and if its something i cant do then i just go silly but never a full blown attack i just ignoged the body symptoms and they have gone so why is this bit so hard is it normal please help me im going back to the doctors tomorrow should i up my meds or just give it more time i cant take much more its already been 4 months sorry if you have been dealing with this longer dont know how to cope thought i was coping thanks for reading x

dabrucru
07-01-11, 09:30
meds need time to work , and you feel bad before you feel well...YOU WILL DO IT

JGJ
07-01-11, 10:31
Thanks it helps knowing your not alone i thats not nice i wouldnt wish this on any one x

heavenly
07-01-11, 12:48
Meds can take up to 8 weeks to settle into your system, also we often need to find the right dose, which takes time. Make sure you keep in touch with your GP. xx

dabrucru
07-01-11, 12:52
i know how you are feeling , it al started in last june for me, i could nt accept it was anxiety. i am a guy always jokin around laughing etc, i had some problems in my marriage , that now we solved, and i wasn t eating or sleeping at all. i was exhausted. the idea of taking meds i didn t like it, but i had to take them. i am on them since september, and i can see the big improvement i have done. i get anxious sometimes for the fact that i am taking meds :ohmy:

:hugs:
david