PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety symptoms

sandy40
07-01-11, 12:21
Can someone list a full range of symptoms that Anxiety/panic can cause..ive so many aches/pains.thanks

shaggyowen
07-01-11, 12:23
just click on panic attack and anxiety on the left hand side there and it tells you everything you need to know =]

anx mum
07-01-11, 12:25
Can someone list a full range of symptoms that Anxiety/panic can cause..ive so many aches/pains.thanks

Hi hun theres a list on the left hand side of screen under symptoms. Ive had loads. Headaches, pains in chest, dizzy, fast heartbeat, cant breath pm me if u wanna chat. Bevx:bighug1:

sandy40
07-01-11, 12:34
Ive read them but ive get so many thats not listed..sore neck,sore shoulders,sore shoulder blades,sore top of arms/sore left rib/right rib/sore under right rib/pelvic pain/sore knees/sore bottom of back/crying alot/hands shake/nervousness feeling in stomach/feel sick when i awake..is this anxiety..

anx mum
07-01-11, 13:01
Ive read them but ive get so many thats not listed..sore neck,sore shoulders,sore shoulder blades,sore top of arms/sore left rib/right rib/sore under right rib/pelvic pain/sore knees/sore bottom of back/crying alot/hands shake/nervousness feeling in stomach/feel sick when i awake..is this anxiety..

Yeah hun believe me ive had all sorts of horrible pains aches, burning pains, tightness sounds like anxiety hun have u been to docs?

sandy40
07-01-11, 13:13
Yes been to drs since July since all this started..ive had upper scope which showed my stomach lining was inflamed,colonoscopy which showed my bowel was fine..pelvic scan which showed small cysts but my gp said they were common cysts..bloods done July all ok and repeated in November and they were fine my GP has referred me to a Psychiatrist who i see next week.

anx mum
07-01-11, 13:17
Yes been to drs since July since all this started..ive had upper scope which showed my stomach lining was inflamed,colonoscopy which showed my bowel was fine..pelvic scan which showed small cysts but my gp said they were common cysts..bloods done July all ok and repeated in November and they were fine my GP has referred me to a Psychiatrist who i see next week.

Thats good u have got an appointment next week she will go through symptoms with u. R u taking any meds? When u get these symptoms i believe u feel them there real really horrible

sandy40
07-01-11, 13:19
Yes im taking Duloxetine and pregabalin with diazepam when i need it.

anx mum
07-01-11, 13:22
Yes im taking Duloxetine and pregabalin with diazepam when i need it.

Do they help? Ive been on pregabalin and diazepam on lorazepam and mirt summat now.Theres a good book in libuary by clare weeks self help for nerves really good tells u all symptoms.

sandy40
07-01-11, 13:24
They do a bit but i still panic that something sinister is going on..ive heard about the Claire Weekes books but not read them..pregabalin is supposed to make you gain weight and ive not.

anx mum
07-01-11, 13:34
They do a bit but i still panic that something sinister is going on..ive heard about the Claire Weekes books but not read them..pregabalin is supposed to make you gain weight and ive not.

I know how u feel u cant believe the symptoms r nothing ive had this so many times its horrid at the time u think summat gonna happen to you its so scary. That book is defo worth a read.

BKF1515
07-01-11, 22:15
Thanks to those of you who have pointed out the symptoms page. I went and read it and found some of mine on there. Makes me feel already a little better tonight as my eat was feeling plugged again. :)