PDA

View Full Version : emetophobia help please

honeyp1e
07-01-11, 19:51
am freaking out :-( at 12pm my son got sent home from school the teacher said he had a temp and was unwelll so as u no i panicked anyway he has been in bed since 12pm when he got home he has been up and down the stairs for just a drink earlier and said he feels fine n that he only has a head ache which he has had since last night.........my daughter was the same the other night looked unwell n said she felt unwell but wasnt sick n she was only like that for the ne night and i panicked all night over her but she never vomited or anything so why am i doing it now....

so why am i freaking out ??? he hasn't vomited or anything !!
but i keep panicky i can feel every twitch in my belly and have cramp trapped wind but am freaking thinking to myself oh am gonna get a bug if he has it etc.. am gonna be sick...... i just had my tea i wasn't hungry but no we have to eat so i made 2 sausage on bread :) and am panicky now i have eaten it thinking am gonna vomit i really hate this negative thinking it drives me insane i just wish it would go away my son has gone his dads for the night now just so i can relax but am still worrying (what if he vomits etc...) i just spoke to him then and he said he feeling better just has a little head ache so y am i panicking ??

spuder
21-05-12, 16:53
am the same ur not alone i have a daughter whos 9 years old i hate if she over eats and vomits i cant go near her my mum cleans it ,up at christmas ahe had her party at school and stuffed her face then came home had loads to eat and was very sick i felt sick heraing her vomit i couldnt stop shaking i felt hot so the fan went on but she was only sick 3 times then slept untill morn. i think i need to go my gp's