PDA

View Full Version : Panic/Low times

Little-Girl-Lost
08-01-11, 04:38
I am currently attempting to unwind from a rather spur of the moment panic attack. Now that my panic is less (physiologically), I am pretty much down on _everything_ ... somehow I have even generalized to my appearance (weird for me)... All of a sudden everything around me seems pointless... I can't get out of this state... I wish it would go away...

Distractions aren't working...

Breathing isn't working...

The silence of always being alone during the university week is killing me. I don't even know how I am going to get through this last semester.

Stressed.

Little-Girl-Lost

andrew
13-01-11, 05:35
Hi Little-Girl-Lost,
Not sure why your post didnt get any replies, maybe it slipped down the board quickly.
Hopefully you are feeling better now. I was thinking that you may just be a bit depressed as well as anxious. Things that I find work better for depression are daylight/sunshine, exercise, a healthy diet. And I dont know your situation but try not to stay alone, the more people you stay in communication with the easier it will be to keep your head in the game. Dont give up hope.
You take care.

paula lynne
13-01-11, 10:14
Hope you feel better. You are clearly stressed and this will feed your anxiety. Take time out as often as possible for yourself, and the advice by Andrew is great. I know you probably want to give up feeling the way you do, but dont let anxiety win. Believe in yourself x

Little-Girl-Lost
31-01-11, 00:33
Thank you Paula and Andrew for your kind words... <3. I am trying to take some time to myself... but I feel guilty for doing it... so it's not really relaxing at all...