PDA

View Full Version : anyone????

kay1986
08-01-11, 09:48
i havent been sleeping well at all lately and have got myself into a little bit of a rutt!!, was on 20mg of citalapram but missed 2 doses tues and wed, went to see my doc on thurs morning and she prescribed me 40mg of citalapram, havent started taking them as i am to scared they will cause side effects???, started feeling sick yesterday afternoon and am still feeling sick now, wondering if this is due to not taking my tablets for 4 days??????

:weep: anyone have any idea??????

JaneC
08-01-11, 09:53
Could well be Kay. If you're going to continue taking them, I'd take 20mg for a few days then maybe go up to 30mg rather than straight up to 40. Hope you feel better x

anx mum
08-01-11, 09:55
i havent been sleeping well at all lately and have got myself into a little bit of a rutt!!, was on 20mg of citalapram but missed 2 doses tues and wed, went to see my doc on thurs morning and she prescribed me 40mg of citalapram, havent started taking them as i am to scared they will cause side effects???, started feeling sick yesterday afternoon and am still feeling sick now, wondering if this is due to not taking my tablets for 4 days??????

:weep: anyone have any idea??????

Hiya kay can understand how u r feeling im not sleeping to really tired but just cant get off to sleep. Ur probly feeling sick cos missing dose often tablets wont work for a few weeks. Where u from? Im Bev:hugs:

kay1986
08-01-11, 10:04
thanks for the advice guys, bev im from gloucester!, so does that mean the citalapram is gonna take a couple weeks to kick back in???? :mad:

anx mum
08-01-11, 10:09
thanks for the advice guys, bev im from gloucester!, so does that mean the citalapram is gonna take a couple weeks to kick back in???? :mad:

Im from shopshire hun. Um not sure know any meds take couple of weeks to kick in to your system. Ive been on mine a week and still feeling anxious.