View Full Version : Menigacoccal Worries

Krystal
08-01-11, 11:54
I think I might be going overboard on my worries about this at the moment, but I'm still freaking out. I was at work last night and I accidently drank a bit of my co workers drink (well I think I did anyway) and now I'm freaking out over whether or not I'm going to get Menigacoccal (not sure if I've spelt that right), I'm so paranoid I'm thinking I have symptoms, I feel nauseus, have a tummy ache (which isnt related to my monthly pains which I've also been having due to them at the moment too), really tired and I keep thinking I'm getting a rash. I've been told its not that easy to get it by just doing that, but I'm freaked out, any help anyone? I've been getting nauseus and feeling sick and full easily in my throat and chest lately as well, got worse again tonight though, any one help with either these?

hanlo
08-01-11, 12:12
its all in your head all them symptons you are causing them..how do i no becouse ive done it im still doing i do it everyday thats why i walk round like a big bag of nervous...now what to do have a nice shower ..get ready ..have some cerial and chammille tea then go for a long long walk and come home u may feel more relaxed.....honestly if tho if your that worried go walk in coz i no what its like to panik im paniking right now over enythink but enythink..you will be fine :D