PDA

View Full Version : Feeling anxious

anx mum
08-01-11, 12:17
Hi havent been on here for a good while been doing ok, intil a couple of weeks ago. Before my daugter was born was feeling very anxious mainly about the birth. Had her xmas eve was over the moon as have 2 boys but im still feeling anxious. Feel tearful, cant cope with older children, been getting panic attacks again where i cant breath. Im aware my pulse is fast and checking this often. Also not sleeping. Just wanna feel normal again my hubby is working so feel so alone

Purple Fish
08-01-11, 13:35
Hey, I'm sorry you feel so rubbish. I went through this leading up to christmas. Your pulse is only fast cos you're anxious so you're in a cycle at the moment.

Talk to friends and family about how you feel and go in the chatroom on here, it always helps. You're not alone. Distraction is the best thing to cope.

Take care xx

anx mum
08-01-11, 13:38
Hey, I'm sorry you feel so rubbish. I went through this leading up to christmas. Your pulse is only fast cos you're anxious so you're in a cycle at the moment.

Talk to friends and family about how you feel and go in the chatroom on here, it always helps. You're not alone. Distraction is the best thing to cope.

Take care xx

Thank u tanya:hugs:

sammi
08-01-11, 13:51
Give your meds chance to work bev hun. They can make you feel worse till they take effect. Your going to be fine hun. Take all the support you can from your hubby health visitors your gp and us lot here. Ill help as best I can I'm only on the other end of the phone. You will get through this bev I know you will. Xxxxx

anx mum
08-01-11, 19:42
Give your meds chance to work bev hun. They can make you feel worse till they take effect. Your going to be fine hun. Take all the support you can from your hubby health visitors your gp and us lot here. Ill help as best I can I'm only on the other end of the phone. You will get through this bev I know you will. Xxxxx

Thanx you have been a good mate:bighug1:

sammi
08-01-11, 19:51
So have you hun xx