PDA

View Full Version : Frightened and need help

lisa70
08-01-11, 15:09
Hi

Im not sure what is wrong with me, I found out my partner of 13 years was having a short affair for 6 weeks on xmas eve and I have had the flu but I think that a bout of depression has been triggered and I am not sure what to do. I just feel like I cannot cope and everything feels funny, I feel as though I am in a bubble and need to get away all the time from what I am doing incase I breakdown. I feel that there is no ppoint anymore and panic incase I always feel like this. I just feel dead and without energy and that I cannot cope. My thoughts keep whirring round my head about going mad and I dont want to feel like this then panic that I always will. I just seem to want to cry and I am not sure what to do about anything. I have no appetite and just want to sleep all the time as this feels like the easiest thing to do.

I am frightened of tablets but feel that if I do have depression and dont treat it I wont be able to function after a while.

Sorry for rambling xx

anx mum
08-01-11, 15:21
Hi

Im not sure what is wrong with me, I found out my partner of 13 years was having a short affair for 6 weeks on xmas eve and I have had the flu but I think that a bout of depression has been triggered and I am not sure what to do. I just feel like I cannot cope and everything feels funny, I feel as though I am in a bubble and need to get away all the time from what I am doing incase I breakdown. I feel that there is no ppoint anymore and panic incase I always feel like this. I just feel dead and without energy and that I cannot cope. My thoughts keep whirring round my head about going mad and I dont want to feel like this then panic that I always will. I just seem to want to cry and I am not sure what to do about anything. I have no appetite and just want to sleep all the time as this feels like the easiest thing to do.

I am frightened of tablets but feel that if I do have depression and dont treat it I wont be able to function after a while.

Sorry for rambling xx

Hi hun just read your thread feel abit like u like im in a bubble feel so alone yet have a hubby and 3 children. Ive always suffered with panic and anxiety on and off came bk bout 3 weeks ago when i had my little girl. Like im tearful, no energy, cant sleep. My doc has put me on meds. R u not on anything?