PDA

View Full Version : smeee

bearymonsta
08-01-11, 15:28
Hi all Im new to this site but not to panic. I have been on and off sertraline for 15 years and have finally reached a place where I can reduce my meds again....from 100mg to 50 mg. I havent experienced withrawl symptoms before but wondered if anyone else has?:winks:

nomorepanic
08-01-11, 15:30
Hi bearymonsta

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
08-01-11, 17:01
Welcome aboard a great supportive forum x:welcome:

bearymonsta
08-01-11, 17:06
Thanx:)

Magic
08-01-11, 18:03
hello,Thank you for kind message. WelcomeX

bearymonsta
08-01-11, 20:38
ur very welcome:flowers:

Vanilla Sky
08-01-11, 21:13
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

bearymonsta
09-01-11, 14:35
So is this the forum we post the most on even though it says introduce yourself?

bearymonsta
10-01-11, 07:16
I am currently on 50mg sertraline which i reduced from 100mg at the beginnng of december(with docs agreement). I have been on the meds solidly for 10 years but had managed to have a couple of years off them previously. I dont notice any side effects when coming off but recently when I made the trip back from my fella in the Highlands(i live in bucks) I was extremely emotional- more so than normal. I thought this was a possibly effect of lowering my meds but now I am getting back into a routine I dont feel so bad.
My fella and I live so far apart because of jobs and children. we have been together for 3 years and know its another 3 at least till we might be together properly. Its a very difficult situation but I have to do right by my daughter. IAfter two divorces I want to take my time too...lol. Space is good but now its getting to be too much space...lol.
Anyway I guess what I am trying to say is that getting these emotions back is hard going. Its hard not to worry that its anxiety waiting around the corner.
Anyhooo. Thats me done .xx