PDA

View Full Version : The feel good thread

katz41
08-01-11, 19:29
I ran 9.5kms today on the treadmill at my gym ... Hard work but I really enjoyed it and it's given me a real boost :D and I was all ready to put it off and find another excuse for not going - I'm so glad I didntand so glad I went !!
Going for a swim tomorrow
It's made me realise how much I've missed running, it is hard work at times but I'm really pleased with myself :D
Hope others feel they can post here if they've had a good day and how they achieved it:)
It's something I can re read on an off day to hopefully motivate myself - something I've not been very good at lately !!

Captain Caveman
08-01-11, 21:51
Good job Katz:) Exercise is great for us all. The only problem I have with exercise is always trying to figure out how to spell the blinkin word:blush:

yvonne_uk_98
08-01-11, 22:52
Well Done Katz :) keep it up.

katz41
08-01-11, 23:44
Thanks guys- yes I intend to!!:)

katz41
30-12-12, 04:25
thought i would try and 'bump' this thread to get it restarted, for all of us needing a boost:yesyes:

Tufty
30-12-12, 10:32
I've been to the gym and did 20 minutes on the cross trainer, 10 minutes on the bike and 3000m on the rower, feeling proud and happy :D

almamatters
30-12-12, 18:32
I feel like I had a good day yesterday, went shopping with my sister and even though the place we went to was extremely busy managed to finish it . Helped her with a few jobs and then sat and listened to music with my husband last night. Felt happy that I had managed to accomplish a couple of things, a couple of months ago I could not even leave the house. Feeling proud of myself. :)

Granny Primark
31-12-12, 02:50
So you should be alma :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:
Well done.
My hubby gave me a lift into town last week when he was going work. I managed to go in a few shops and get the bus back home.