PDA

View Full Version : Im Losing it.

Mark801
09-01-11, 02:25
Today , my gramma got a phone call that a relative passed away and ever since ive been freaking out. The person was elderly and was sick but Im still freaking out cuz all my relatives are talking about it and they're talking about funeral arrangements.

My heart has been racing all day, breathing is weird, tight chest, chest pains, off-balanced and my body literally feels like lead. Not to mention my acid relfux acting up as well. Its my moms birthday today and I cant even relax and enjoy the day with her and my family.

This is how it was last year before my anxiety went to its worse and I wound up in the hosiptal.
Im gonna be 21 in a few weeks and Im terrified if Im gonna get to see my 21st bday or not.

shaggyowen
09-01-11, 02:30
youl be fine its alot to take in and to adjust to just think positive and try not think about how your feeling cuz then you tend to actouly look out for 'different' feelings hope this helped

Mark801
09-01-11, 02:40
Thanks for the quick reply. Im tryin my best but I cant help it. All they're talking about is my relative and its not making things easy for me. I know I sound completely selfish right now but I cant help the way I feel :weep: