PDA

View Full Version : new symptoms

dc100
09-01-11, 08:40
hi - i have been through a bad period of anxiety and stress for the past month, i felt i have been getting better but now i have some new symptoms which are worrying me,

my head feels funny and my thinking seems slow and disconnected with body, i over analyse everything im doing during the day even simple tasks.

i find myself just sitting and it seems like im not thinking or my thinking just seems wrong and my mind feel empty (if that makes any sense) then i start to worry about losing my mind - and wonder why i keep doing this to myself

JGJ
09-01-11, 09:22
Hello your mind will play tricks on you even when you feel relaxed i had this for a while it does pass

sarah_85
09-01-11, 10:34
i have suffered with similar symptoms and they are typical of anxiety (unfortunately!) my therapist has told me they are the product of an over sensitised nervous system and a tired mind. you will not lose your mind, or go crazy. anxiety cannot cause you to go mad, but it does play tricks on you and it feels like your losing control. but, the good news is, if you were going mad or losing your mind you wouldnt be aware of it or worried about the fact it was happening. cut yourself some slack and allow time to rest and don't rush yourself. if your mind is working slowly, maybe it's a sign that it needs time to recover so give yourself that time and allow yourself to heal. xxx