PDA

View Full Version : Pregabalin

sandy40
09-01-11, 12:56
Hi im taking pregabalin 75mg 2 x daily,im also on 60mg Duloxetine daily..im still in a daily mess..is my pregablin not working or is my dose to small,ive read some people are on 600 mg a day.Ive been on it for a month or so.

anx mum
09-01-11, 13:03
U ok hun? U feeling anxious? Me too

sandy40
09-01-11, 13:23
Yip,was in pyjamas all day yesterday and cried in bed most of the day..sore back/shoulders today..my hubby says its my posture and too much lying in bed..i kneel on the floor for hours bent over on the laptop..how are you coping today? x

anx mum
09-01-11, 13:27
Yip,was in pyjamas all day yesterday and cried in bed most of the day..sore back/shoulders today..my hubby says its my posture and too much lying in bed..i kneel on the floor for hours bent over on the laptop..how are you coping today? x

already had a panic attack this am awful all the time. How r u?

sandy40
09-01-11, 13:33
Im sore and worried..think i'll try and see GP tomorrow although im sure hes sick of me...i see a psychiatrist on wed for ther first time.

sunset30
09-05-11, 17:07
Hi im taking pregabalin 75mg 2 x daily,im also on 60mg Duloxetine daily..im still in a daily mess..is my pregablin not working or is my dose to small,ive read some people are on 600 mg a day.Ive been on it for a month or so.
By lookinag at what dose and how many times adays i think i'm on a rediculiously low dose. Im wondering if this is for me still or to increase the dose?
I'm getting sweaty hand s and feet still by stupid anxiety i dont even have to think it and it happens. Put weight on and on week 4 of these meds and been on 75mg once a day for a week. \i havent had the urge to go out at all. was ment to do sometheing that was planned this weekend and i did really wanna deal with it.
What to do???

Hasnt helped my insomia at all thought happen mainly before bed and the im awake, it does my head in would love to sleep like a normal person

ISLASMUMMY
13-05-11, 18:56
Hiya hun, go back and get them increased - At the higher doses, they are slowly changing my life!! I was terrified to increase, and have gone from 75mg twice a day, to 150mg twice a day, and am now on 300mg twice a day.

Once the initial few days have passed on a dose increase, with the side effects....they do the job great now.

Lisa x