PDA

View Full Version : Finally made it

bluebirds2005
14-03-04, 22:43
Well after three attempts to return to work properly i finally managed it.I normally have to travel away at weekends to work but since my panic attacks started ive only been able to work in cardiff close to my home so if i had a panic attack family and friends would be close bye to help because there the only people who can calm me down.So ive tried three times to travel away but each time ive got 10 miles from home and had to turn back because i started to panic so bad i thought i would pass out,but after a whole week without a hint of panic i decided to try again on friday so off i went and managed to get to work in bristol work all weekend and sleep in a hotel in bristol for two nights and i got home this evening and not one hint of panic all weekend.

gareth

twister
15-03-04, 14:07
well done Gareth that is brilliant news!

Emily

Laurie28
15-03-04, 15:22
Congratulations Gareth Keep it up!!!

lucky

nomorepanic
15-03-04, 16:39
Nice one Gareth

Do you feel better for doing it now? I know I did when I managed to go away for a week and stay there!

Nicola

bluebirds2005
15-03-04, 21:28
Yeah i do feel a lot better for doing it and its nice to finally be able to go back to work and keep myself occupied

gareth

nomorepanic
15-03-04, 21:36
Gareth

Things will get better from now cos you are out there doing it again!

Well done you!

Nicola

stimpy
16-03-04, 21:22
Well done Gareth

Keep up the good work!

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Meg
17-03-04, 07:44
Êxcellent news.

Well done indeed!!!!

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...