PDA

View Full Version : Personal sex question?

JulieJay92
09-01-11, 16:51
After going on a short walk and returning home me and the oh got rather amorous:blush:

Mid way through i got discomfort over my left breast which was also very sore to touch and was also rather breathless from it. Now i also have facial pain over both cheeks and nose

i havent been bad for about 2-3 weeks and i do suffer panic attacks and mild asthma though it has been really good of late

do you think i should be worried about it - BP 144/93 and pulse 67

paula lynne
09-01-11, 16:59
Hi x
Lucky you firstly x
Have you had these sensations before from anxiety and panic?
Your bp reading doesnt mean anything unless youve had it taken before (your base line) and its up or down. As it is, your pulse is normal, and your bp is slightly elevated, but as I said, this may be fine for you. Its very normal for pulse, bp etc to elevate considerably during and after intercourse, and for those with anxiety, may take a while to settle down. So, no, I dont think you should be worried. Try and relax, have a cuddle, warm bath, read a book, listen to a cd,,, you will be fine x

JulieJay92
09-01-11, 17:14
hi

yes i have had the symptoms before, quite a lot in fact but not since a few weeks before xmas. it came on so suddenly it frghtened the life out of me. My bp has an average of 130/85 but i have a sporadic BP occasionly which can go from 120/75-170/102 in minutes

paula lynne
09-01-11, 17:29
Ok, if youve had the symptoms before it sounds most likely to be adrenaline...as you know this can give us anxiety even after the exciting event (shopping/sex/whatever). The breast pain is most likely a pulled muscle, so try a warm bath, hot water bottle. You are going to be fine, try to relax. and re-breathe with a paper bag, this can help the facial tingling.

JulieJay92
09-01-11, 17:58
just had the bath and tried deep heat on it now. It throbs every so often so not sure what it is. Will give it an hour or 2 before i get the hot water bottle though as it 22 degrees still here and to warm as its been pretty cool recently. Dont know if that might have caused it as last night was the 1st time in a month i needed my inhaler

also my dad is having a hip replacement on tuesday in the uk and i am so far away i am so petrified for him

harasgenster
10-01-11, 13:24
Hi
I agree this sounds like anxiety. Also the pain in the breast could be hormonal? Sometimes my breasts are tender for long periods of time, I get stabbing pains randomly and I notice during sex that they feel sore when they are touched. I've never worried about it, though, I think it's normal.

Do you have a condition that requires you to check your BP and heart rate? If not can I suggest you never check it? I only say this because it might actually make your anxiety worse.

Hope you're feeling better.