PDA

View Full Version : i cant do this

scaredstiff695
09-01-11, 21:15
i was recovering well then got the flu and as some of you may be aware this set off my anxiety badly

i had 4 good nights but tonght my husband had to go back to work so im alone and i dont think i cna do it.
i feel o warm painfull eyes and cant breathe its all toght i ni oi =m just panicking but dont want to nemore

missy76
09-01-11, 21:32
Hi

You know in your head that it's only anxiety, now you have to make yourself believe it. My hubby used to work away for weeks and id be panicking badly. I convinced myself i was gonna die at home and nobody would find me til he got back. Then i started to think well hes back, and im still here, nothing bad happened.

Well done for saying flu......if it was me id had swine flu, pneumonia and hypothermia by now lol.

PM me if you need to chat ok?

Hope you feel better soon

scaredstiff695
09-01-11, 21:47
been through that stage i no ts just the flu now im just scared of panicking.
thank you x

Lizzyg
09-01-11, 23:30
I too had the flu before Christmas and now my anxiety is the worst it has ever been. I have always managed to function daily and hide it from everyone and to a certain extent control it. But after this flu it has taken over me completely and I feel I have lost the battle and don't have the energy to fight. I know how you feel.
The flu can upset all the chemical balances in your body and that is why you are feeling so bad. It is that horrible virus. Have you seen your Doctor and are you taking any meds? You will be alright just hang in there. Your body has taken alot of energy fighting the illness and just needs time to recover. You will be OK and you can do this xxxxxx