PDA

View Full Version : finding this hard tonight

saintdee
09-01-11, 22:32
i am really struggling with stomach cramps, need to wee, tiredness and dry mouth. this must be diabetes or maybe some sort of cancer? well thats what my mind is telling me

Captain Caveman
09-01-11, 22:45
Hi. Whether it is simply anxiety or perhaps some other issue, whatever the case may be, you have the ability to deal with any problems that come your way in life. :) Try to start re-training your brain not to respond in a catastrophic manner.

hanlo
09-01-11, 23:16
im suffering with everythink tonioght.... im sure i just felt somethink pop and caused blood in my mouth ahhh well if it is that then nobody will believe me also back pain throbbing pulses EVERYTHINK

really carnt copeeeeee

Captain Caveman
09-01-11, 23:32
You do have the ability to cope hanlo. You may be low on confidence now, but you can learn to see that you can cope. Step by step.

ChrisK
09-01-11, 23:34
Yes, you can. A lot of people have faced tremendously worse problems and were able to lead a content life nonetheless, you certainly don't lack their strength. Show some tough love to yourself.

hanlo
09-01-11, 23:39
i carnt ive just looked up i could have luekimia im breaking down im scared now sooo much i dont want to go threw this i have had loads of symptons of it now my last sympton is spot on i have found lots of red pin pricks on my skin sooo scared

Captain Caveman
09-01-11, 23:44
hanlo, I don't know your background so it would be irresponsible of me to make any comments re your health. But what I can suggest is that you start (starting now) to limit the amount of googling and constant reassurance seeking. Your brain is full of anxiety and so you aren't able to think clearly.