PDA

View Full Version : let me tell u what happened!!!!!!

katyfitz
25-03-06, 23:30
If uve read my success story u would have seen that i did something really achieving and that was working in a bar with 300 customers and i survived the whole 9 hour ahift with alot of lightheadedness and fast heart beat. Today i had to go see my mate in a show and i was so nervous about going. Again i went and i really enjoyed the whole day i was able to sit watching the show like nothing was wrong, then it came to the cast party and i was invited i got driven there and on my way i got a real motion sickness feeling and was going hot and cold and was sure i was gonna pas out i got to the house and ended up making an excuse to leave because i thought i was gonna collapse and none of my family were there. Im so disapointed as i had such a good day, i feel awful now really sick and like i need to lie down all the time. Im now really worried this is my symptoms getting worse and that i aint gonna over come it and have to stay in bed all day its horrible and sucks, please someone just help me. i really am scared i have cancer oir a brain tumour. please dont laugh at me but thats how i feel xx

jodie
26-03-06, 00:03
hi katy

you poor thing

it sounds to me like you have tired yourself out 9 hr shift then everything else .

i get the same feeling it normaly startes then i panic over it making it worse i get a realy fast heart beat lots of times and dizzy feeling it makes it worse if i havent eaten or havent drank much fluid water helps the sick feeling go . i dont think it is cancer or brain tumour at all there is lots of other stuff gose them try not to panic and dont let your mind run away with those thoughts lots of people get a fast heart beat and light headed i do all the time and i would think i have all sorts but it allways comes back to anxiety or just one of those days

katyfitz
26-03-06, 00:15
i suppose if it was cancer or a tumour something would of happened to me in the past 7 months like gotten worse etc xx

patrich
26-03-06, 00:21
Wow, what an acheivment, I think that was amazing going to a show and sitting in an audience, all those people, you should be proud of that... focus on what you did do...
I am working my self up to go and see a show 'blood brothers' with my daughter at a theatre in cardiff, she is studying the play for gcse's, I am going to make areal effort...

Pat
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
(John Lennon)

sal
26-03-06, 00:45
Katy

You did your shift and coped really well and that is admiration for you.

My dad died of a brain tumour and you are not relaying any of the symptoms that he had. I am no doctor at all but have seen the affects it had on him and experience anxiety to the fullest degree. Want you to understand how bad anxiety gets and how it makes us feel before you look to being more ill than that hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

giddy
26-03-06, 07:49
Katy - you have made such an achievement, doing your shift at work and then seeing your friend in her show - brilliant. Try not to be disappointed that you didn't stay to the party, just think of your achievements. Remember recovery isn't about testing yourself but practicing in small steps. I'm sure you were just tired from your shift and the show and anxiety likes to take advantage of that!!! Keep going, keep practicing, you'll get there!!
Love Helen

Meg
26-03-06, 20:25
Katy

You have done great. Nothing to be disappointed about

Maybe you overdid it the first night.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress