PDA

View Full Version : PPl at Work don't understand :(

milkcarton
10-01-11, 10:42
Hi All,

I'm feeling nervous a lot of the time lately at work or the thought of going there. I've had a really bad UTI infection last week that sent aches and pains everywhere in my tummy, I even took a day off work to which I heard my Line Manager say 'It's only cystitis'.....I feel really bad recently with my HA and all I want to do is take a day off work or stay indoors to relax. Even going outside and walking about makes me nervous because I am getting constant vertigo/light head when I walk at the moment.

However the only encouragement I give myself (and you should too!) when I walk outside, nervous, is that I almost always finish the day coming back on a high because I feel better than I did that morning. Does anyone share familiar stories?

I just wish I did not feel this way at the moment.

milkcarton
10-01-11, 11:59
And today at work I think I have a brain tumour! This is not a good day :(

ChrisK
10-01-11, 12:11
:hugs: Anxiety sufferer here wishing you loving support

Drink a good cup of tea before work to relax those nerves, and reorient your pessimistic expectations. Remember, anxiety is a state no matter how frightening it seems. I know the harsh feeling of loneliness as though no one around me understands but these feelings will pass...

blueangel
10-01-11, 12:43
Also, it seems that a lot of us wake up feeling anxious in the morning and find that it eases off during the day, so hang on in there.