PDA

View Full Version : Certain types of shops

patrich
26-03-06, 00:53
Well dont know if I am going to make a fool of myself with this..

But one of my big problems when going out shopping is shops with big advertisments hanging from the ceiling!!! Is that stupid..

Especially if they are small shopsl, there are lots of clothes rails and loads of people and then these big coloured cardboard SALE signs hanging down ...

Big shops like say woolworths are not so bad, I still have this urge to stare at them and not what I went in there to get, and many times I have to leave, but if the shop is small I cannot even go in it..
Anyone else have this problem!!!

Pat
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
(John Lennon)

sal
26-03-06, 00:56
Hi Pat

We all have problems and all at times think they are way of mark to how others will feel but joining this site you will see you are not alone just like i did ad i got so much support and help i was speechless with it all.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
26-03-06, 20:28
We all have our own foibles and if you noticed that one day when you were feeling rubbish then it ios not surprising that it stuck and became an issue

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress