PDA

View Full Version : Day 5 and not too good

jfc
10-01-11, 14:06
Hi

I am now sufferring with chest pains and feeling woozy all the time, really not sure these meds are correct for me. I am sitting at work unable to complete a simple spreadsheet because my mind is all fuzzy.!

Any advice?

unfitwellhappy
10-01-11, 15:09
Hi jfc,

I'm only on day 1 of Propranalolololol but I know what you mean about the fuzzy head (been on an SSRI for a while and it was hellish for this during the initial startup)

I usually end up staring right through the monitor (if that makes sense)

I found very very cold water usually helps keep my head clear.

Andy

jfc
11-01-11, 08:02
Thanks Andy, I will try that today, but I am going to have my medication later in the day so I can get most of my work completed. I am taking them to prevent migraines but as someone who has naturally low blood pressure this medication seems an odd choice for my Physician to prescribe.

One other thing, may or may not be connected to the meds, I am waking with an empty bladder and cystitis type feeling (not as bad as cystitis but a feeling of not being fully emptied) whereas normally I wake with a full bladder, pass water and feel ok...its almost like I have to recover afterwards

My mum thinks I may be dehydrated, but I do drink a lot of water.

I also want to start taking the drug Ali (to reduce absorption of fat by 25%) but not sure whether I can whilst on this drug, is it safe to check with the pharmacist at Boots or do I need to consult my GP

have a good day all

jfc
13-01-11, 22:38
Still feeling the effects of the meds. I am taking them later and later to see if it makes a difference but I took them an hour ago and now the pain in the centre of my chest and the wheezing has started (im not asthmatic)...to be honest I think I am going to stop taking them as the effects are worse than the migraines

My chest has a crushing sensation not pleasant at all.

I am now needed to be 100% as my poor mum fell last night and broke her leg, so she will need and deserve my support (she has always been there for everyone else in the family)

xx