PDA

View Full Version : head pains

carpy272000
26-03-06, 02:41
hi all

just wanted 2 no if this is common with the old anxiety monster as i feel strange and dont want 2 keep going to the doc lol.i woke up bad today feeling sick and then started 2 get the shakes again and the feeling of being strangled but the think that is getting me as i dunno if its normal is i get very warm feeling at the back of my neck and i have had a really bad headache all day..and things feels like its 2 light in my room if that makes sence..it also feels like i have a heavy weight on my head pushing on it all the timeand my neck aches.and the last thing(sorry 4 rambling on lol)is my scalp is painfull 2 the touch and i feel kinda tingaly all over and agitated

thankyou all 4 reading my rantings lol and any advise is nice

russell

dawnym
26-03-06, 04:36
I often wake up with a hollow feeling as though I am starving but the thought of food just makes me wreched.
I also suffer with headache most day I know it can be a side effect, so can shake I often get the shakes when something I 'm worried about gets closer,like mother's day I've been dreading it for week's and today my shakes and twitches have been so obvious,thats why I'm up and able to reply.
I settled into bed earlier and had a twitch which made me jump,I alway's call it my I tripped off the pavement as that is what it feels like,
so hard to describe I'd be greatful to know if anyone else has this.

Hope this help's (and makes sense)

xxxxDawn

Meg
26-03-06, 19:50
Have you tried haveing a massage on your head like an Indian head and shoulders massage or/and taking some exercise.

Try both these as it sounds tension orientated

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

lizmarshall
27-03-06, 12:31
I often wake up with a headache, fuzzy and dizzy, even though i've only been having PA's since Dec, i think this is all it is.

Hope this helps.

Liz

april tones
27-03-06, 16:10
also grinding teeth when awake and asleep can cause this! i do it and have head ache for days x

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

JonParr
27-03-06, 17:28
Hey Russell

It sounds exactly the same as my head. I get the back of the neck and head warm feeling and also tension in my temples and scalp.

When anx is at a high - also get ringinging in the ears. You may find that by stretching your neck (circular movements of head and shoulders ) it lessens it. It certainly stops the ringing and reduces pain. Also Accupressure points for back, neck and head help.

I've got a friend who does massage, so am going to try Meg's advice and get my head and neck done. I'll let you know if it works.

Take it easy

Jon.

Jon

* Stop the world - I wanna get off *

united1985
31-03-06, 01:15
yeah i get tension headaches around the neck and above the ears shoulders and neck most days and even tough the pain is not well bad i still suffering from like a dull ache in some places on my head they seem to hurt when i press down on them. has anyone had these problems?

inberlin
01-04-06, 16:38
hello, just wanted to say that you might have had a migraine. that is characterized by light sensitivity and tingling in the scalp and a strong headache. it also goes along with panic symptoms. i just started getting them a month ago, and the best thing to do is to calm yourself down by doing breathing exercises and by trying to bring your awareness to your body (when the pain isn't too much).......hope you are doing better!

BambieEyes
02-04-06, 20:41
Hi, i massage the front of my head, temples,cheek bones with lavender massage oil for about 20 mins.I also have a massage pad which is ment for the car seat but i lay on that in the house for an all over massage to relax me.It does help.
xx

united1985
03-04-06, 20:01
HEY, I'VE BEEN TO THE GP AGAIN TODAY, AFTER WOT I TOLD HER BOUT MY HEADPAINS SHE SAID ITS SINUS INFECTION WHICH WILL B CLEARED EASY AFTER A WEEK OF MEDACTION.