PDA

View Full Version : extreme tiredness on this????

lajjj
10-01-11, 18:03
i have been on this drug for about 12 weeks now at 10mg a day....and felt good between week 6-10 but suddenly i just started to feel tired all the time....even after 10hrs sleep a nite! anyone eles experienced this??? x

Panic33
10-01-11, 18:06
When I was on SSRIs I was tired all the time. I started this thread over ayear ago:
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=61022

lajjj
10-01-11, 18:10
this helped alot ! thank you... i was starting to wonder why i was feelin so tired! like u i had a chest infection and aint really been right since! xx

Anxious-in-Canada
10-01-11, 19:31
Have you been exercising at all, as this can elevate your energy too. Also some people can be low in vitamin B complex and adding some B supplements can help as well.

I am trying to stay motivated to get exercise and do see a positive response from it, even simply a half hour walk outdoors... everyday...

I find I get extremely tired for about an hour around lunch time but seem to cope well otherwise. I have only been on Cipralex for twenty days though....

lajjj
12-01-11, 07:06
hi thanks for your reply. i do get quite a bit of exercise due to the nature of my job. and i also had my bloods done a couple of months ago and they were all fine. my anxiety has gone in the sense i dont have panic attacks...or the fast heart beat or any of them symptoms anymore...but i do just feel weak and very very very tired all the time which makes me feel anxious as i worry i cant get through the day! i am sleepin around 10hrs a nite and still feel tired all day long x

Diver
12-01-11, 10:44
I'm only on day four of 5mg and I'm starting to feel tired in the afternoons. I'm also beginning to feel generally 'rough'.