PDA

View Full Version : dont know what to think anymore :(

Em.ma
10-01-11, 20:05
been a terrible today woke up with stomach aches :\ feeling nauseaus all day and been burping loads to BUT also had the pain in my nose and forehead back :( and one said of my neck is really painful/sore sometimes :(
also i hear sounds in my throar (croaking sounds) Very occasionly to.
also my eyes ached and felt fuzzy today and at the moment they feel sore, prickly and i feel like i have to blink 5 times every second. BUT i havnt been thinking about things all day but all this still happens.

gaaron
10-01-11, 20:07
Em.ma have you been to see a doctor about all your feelings?

Em.ma
10-01-11, 20:08
no but im thinking of making an app. tommorow to go on wednesday. ive spoken to him about my anxiety loads of times before and im on the list for counessling but i dont know what to do whilst waiting for it

gaaron
10-01-11, 20:15
Em.ma, It's good you're on the list for counselling, I bet it will do you loads of good. I don't know how to help in the meantime, except to say that your 'feelings' sound to be due to anxiety. Do you like my new avatar?....I do stuff like that to keep me occupied! Take care xx

judipat
10-01-11, 20:35
Emma
It sounds like you might have a bit of acid indigestion and a few other nasty bodily symptoms of anxiety. I'm glad you are on the list for councelling.
In the meantime, I would suggest you read all you can about anxiety/panic etc. There is loads of information on this site and books on the subject. The most important thing is - you have to start believing what you read. It is only then that you will start to recover.
Best wishes xx

Em.ma
10-01-11, 21:50
thanks for the replies :D

Em.ma
11-01-11, 17:22
everyday i feel like i need to throw up.i also burp a lot. Is this acid? i havnt been anxious all day i just hate the sick feeling.

Em.ma
11-01-11, 17:26
also i hear sounds from throat/top of chest (creaking/groaning/rumbly) sounds.

LucyR
11-01-11, 17:26
Yes, I know what you mean I think it can be anxiety though, or at least it can be exacerbated by anxiety, ie thinking about it and letting it prevent you from doing things.

Em.ma
11-01-11, 17:30
ive had it ever since the anti biotics messed with my stomach lol x Cant acid indgestion be a sign of something more serious though?

Em.ma
11-01-11, 17:34
i also have really ba fatigue sometimes to.

LucyR
11-01-11, 18:15
Hi, Yes I get both of these things too. I was on anitbiotics in September and was sick vomiting for up to 3 times a day for five weeks a couple of weeks after finishing the course, and yes I seem to get a kind of extreme fatigue that comes and goes now and again.

Em.ma
11-01-11, 19:40
thanks :( ive had indgestion problems for nearly 2 months now... im sick of constantly burping all day lol x

ChrisK
11-01-11, 19:50
Hey Emma, why worry now ? Your appointment is tomorrow. Try your best to cope with the present at the moment. I heard drinking milk helps with lowering down the acid.

Em.ma
11-01-11, 19:54
thanks, couldnt get an app. for tomoz though. i spoke to doc. over phone an friday earliest he can do (because his busy) but from what i told him he said i dont need for one tommorow.

judipat
11-01-11, 19:55
No Emma - acid indigestion, reflux, GERD are all results of too much stomach acid. Most people who have it are on medication to neutralise the acid and that is enough to make you feel loads better. Please dont think the worst all the time - anxiety/panic will make things 10 times worse.
xx

Em.ma
11-01-11, 20:04
thanks x