PDA

View Full Version : ectopic beat and 'electric' tingles

mary3
10-01-11, 20:10
just had a weird ectopic beat, it was one of those where you feel a pressure in your chest (quite high up this time at bottom of throat), anyway i literally felt it stop and then feel like my heart turned over. Added to that i felt like an electric tingle go up my face. Can anybody relate to this? Thanks xxx

Typer
11-01-11, 00:47
Oh yes mary, I relate. That pressure in the chest is weird. I think it is sometimes wind.

I sometimes get a tingle down my arm too

lorraine
11-01-11, 11:42
hi

yes i get the pressure in the chest then a feeling like air going up to throat then a hard beat or two horrible isnt it!!!!!!

lorraine

mary3
11-01-11, 13:23
thanks for your replys.

I do hate the ones that you can really feel. I am sure that a lot of the time it is due to 'gastric' reasons. Just after christmas i had really heart burn/acid reflux for over a week and when it was at its peak i was having the ectopics that were uncomfortable and slightly painful constantly, it was horrible. As soon as the acid reflux stopped then so did the constant ectopics. Last night i had eaten an orange and then i got some slight pains at the top of my chest that my husband says he gets with acid reflux and thats when i got the horrible ectopic.

thanks again xx

Typer
17-01-11, 01:48
Since I have had these palps, I have also suffered acidy stomach and stomach upsets in general.