PDA

View Full Version : Akward/sensitive problem - ladies only

daisycake
11-01-11, 16:49
Some of you are probably aware that I've had girly problems (vulval cysts/dermatitis and pelvic/vaginal inflammation) for quite a while now; coming up for two years this summer. Was at GP last night getting a check up and she did the usual; however she seems to have set things off and my lower tummy/pelvic area and girly area are now achy and well one of the cysts has ended up very sore in the last hour or so - like a stabbig pain as if someone is driving a knife into it - not been like that in well over six months. What's making me wonder is that I also bought a vibrator and lube recently ad am wondering to be honest if it's just a reaction to that? :blush: Sorry if TMI but I really don't know what to do. Thought best to post on here as I trust yous - and dont want to ask my mum :lac:- as opposed to sitting in pain! Doc did tell me yesterday to take antibiotics for a while (4 a day for 5 days, followed by 1 at night for a month) and to go back in three weeks so should I just wait til then? Not concerned that its serious cos I know its not but I'm just uncomfy!

ellie_C_mason1990
12-01-11, 13:10
hiya i dont know much about vaginal cysts but i would guess if you have been poking about then that is probably why you hurt. also if your doctor has been prodding you around then thats not going to help either! stop using the vibrator and see if the pain goes down in the next few weeks because it wont be anything serious. hold on for 3 weeks, even if it was bad nothing can really happen in 3 weeks.