PDA

View Full Version : Is this pain muscular (reassurance needed)

HEC2308
11-01-11, 18:07
For the past few days I have had a really stiff sore feeling round the bottom of my ribs and up my side and into my back (all left side). It hurts to twist and move in certain deirections and when i am just sitting down it feels really heavy and bruised. Its especially sore to stretch my shoulders back or drop my left shoulder. I can't really think of one event that has caused it (other than having an 11 month old) and have had a sore area at the bottom of my ribs on the left for a while although its not there all the time. Anyway does this sound muscular to you? It doesn't hurt to breathe and I have no difficulty breathing, oh and I do have pretty bbad posture :wacko:. Am sure its nothing to worry about but of course I can't help but think the worst :weep:

gaaron
11-01-11, 18:15
Def muscular. Bad posture + carrying 11 month old = pain. If it's been there for a while maybe go to doc for some anti-inflamatorys. Take care + have a warm bath if you can x

Em.ma
11-01-11, 19:41
i get these types of pains aswell from being tense. its muscular x :)

s11fyx
11-01-11, 21:19
i cant belive youve posted this i was just going to make a post ive also got a ache on my breast bone and feeling like it needs to pop ive had it a week i have a nearky 10 month old whos really heavy to carry

i know mines muscles but i cant stop worrying x

girlrock
12-01-11, 07:04
Totally muscular! I don't think I ever shared on here about when I first got my WiiFit. I did a long workout the night before (and my first time doing it, too!) that included a lot of virtual hula-hooping!! The next morning I woke up with such a pain in my back and right side that didn't go away when I had my first pee. I was convinced it was my kidneys and spent the first 2 hours of my morning worrying about it. Until I realize that my butt muscles hurt also.....DUH!!! I had been hula-hooping the night before!!!

Ahh the things us HA'ers forget when we are panicked ;) Hugs to you hun! Take care!:hugs: