PDA

View Full Version : Hello

beverleyc
11-01-11, 19:23
Hi, my name is Beverley. I am married with 2 kids, coming up to 7 and 4. After the birth of 2nd I suffered with PND and awful panic attacks. After 10 months of suffering I was finally offered anti d's and counselling. My panic attacks thankfully stopped but my anxiety has continued. Most times it is under control as I recognise the symptoms but this time of year is awful for me as I mainly suffer with health anxiety. I had a fluey bug over the weekend and now my anxiety is sky high and I have continuous tension headaches and spend as much time in bed as I can. So theres me...there is alot more I have to say but wont bore you on my first post lol!

diane07
11-01-11, 19:25
Hi beverleyc

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
11-01-11, 19:33
Hello Bev, welcome aboard, youre not alone. Youll find lots of help and support here, and make some good friends along the way x:welcome:

Vanilla Sky
11-01-11, 21:35
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paulst
11-01-11, 21:52
Hi Bev, welcome to the forum. Im glad you found us.:)

gaaron
11-01-11, 22:08
Hi Beverleyc, you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x