PDA

View Full Version : numbness and pain that never stops

Forrest
26-03-06, 17:27
Well i cant handle this pain no more!!!I live on a heating pad and heat aids to work during the day i have neck pain and buring and numbness in my sholders and hands falling asleep at night four over four months now can axiety make this happen!!i keep thinking i have peripheral neuropathy causing my pain i seem to have gotten my ibs undercontroll for now but i keep thinking i have endstage liver dease and it has cause me to have peripheral neuropathy
the pain and burning has put a damper in my life iam not sure if its in my head are not are if i really have nerve damage my nero doc just did labs and a few tests for carpal tunnal and it was fine and then she said nothing else everything was fine but i still have the pain burning and numbness does anyone else have this type of problems?

clickaway
26-03-06, 18:45
I have experienced a lot of numbness, especially upon waking each morning. Can you remember if the numbness replaced any other sensation when it first started?

My morning numbness went away a couple of weeks ago, although I get it now and again still. It has been replaced by severe muscle twitching. I find these symptoms tend to switch around every so often.

Take Care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Forrest
26-03-06, 19:29
muscle twitching. yes i get it alot in my eye lids in my sholders kinda all over i dont wake with it statrts as the day goes on!!as well my body parts fall asleep easy

Meg
26-03-06, 20:13
Humm

Any stiffness in the am, not being able to feel arms or legs, involuntary shakes if you rub your muscles at all esp the big muscles groups like thigh ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

boycie
26-03-06, 20:23
i am new here as i have just come across this site.
do not worry about pains and sensations in arms and shoulders, i have been in alot apain on and off for last 2 years, i get pains in left arm, chest, upper and lower back, hands legs and the list goes on!!!!!!!!:(
it has taken me awhile but i now know these pains are caused by constant tension...

Forrest
26-03-06, 23:15
i have no weakness are stiffness no body ach like the flu

Meg
27-03-06, 07:46
ok - just checking

Have you tried a good therapeutic massage yet ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

Forrest
27-03-06, 08:31
no i havnt yet but going to get into yoga