PDA

View Full Version : i was doing so well :(

miniholly
11-01-11, 20:53
hi everyone,
ive been doing really well with my HA lately and just ignoring it, but today in the bath i noticed i had like...yellow patches on my skin? i don't drink at all i'm otherwise healthy. i did have another look under a different light in my room and there was no yellow so logically thinking it could just be my bathroom light? it is REALLY bright, last year i had a bit of yellowing to the eyes but I was extremely depressed then and since becoming happier and healthier, its gone.
i don't remember bruising myself and it looks fine now just under my bright bathroom light my skin has yellow tints to it, gone into such a state of panic thinking its liver cancer or jaundice :(
might also be important to note that when i had the yellowing to my eyes i had blood tests done around that time, surely it would've shown something if it was serious?
help anyone please? :(
xxx

Jamie C
12-01-11, 02:09
Hi
I've had the same thing occur, turns out the yellow skin blotches was caused by the lighting giving it a different shade, i even notioced the yellowing of the eyes, turns out i was imagening it because the dr checked me and said i was fine.
Cheers

miniholly
12-01-11, 20:44
thanks Jamie C!
i think its just a lighting thing as i've checked under every single light in my house and my skin looks fine so its probably just the lights. thank you :) x