PDA

View Full Version : oh no :(

missykat
11-01-11, 22:11
i think blood came from up my throat im not sure i was looking up wiping my face then felt a drip down my neck like a runny nose feeling and then i looked at my saliva wen i brought it up and there was a speck of blood in it. PANIC MODE COMPLETELY! thinking oh my god lung cancer!!! espec since ive been having chronic upper back pain the past few months! im so sick of all this crap like. can somebody please tell me its ok? or do i really have something to worry about?? i really thought i was over this lung cancer business! had me lungs listened to a few months ago and doc said they fine. i dont smoke and im 24... ekkkkkk help

bee10
11-01-11, 22:18
I had this and it was just sinusitis... Get checked out and sure u will be fine x

girlrock
12-01-11, 07:00
Aww missykat!!! :hugs:

You are fine, hun!! That spec of blood could have been anything and most likely nothing sinister. Probably just sinusitis as bee10 suggested.

Feel comfort in the fact that you do NOT smoke! I'm 26 and I've been a pack a day smoker for about 10 years. I NEVER have blood in my phlegm even when I'm sick. But I do wheeze when I breathe! When I'm sick, I spit up black and gray. But I don't have lung cancer ;) Trust me.........if I don't have lung cancer....YOU don't have lung cancer!!! :hugs:

missykat
12-01-11, 10:45
aw thanks for that guys! i had a really bad cold last week and seem to be still recovering form it, blood in runny nose and stuff so maybe it is sinusitis. not as concerned now as i was lastnight, spose the night always makes things seem much worse for me. just wish now this bloody fear wud leave me alone grrrrrrrr

missykat
12-01-11, 19:15
now i have a wheeze!!!! :( when i breathe deeply in and out