PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone suffer from Bad/poor circulation?

SHYGIRLAJB
11-01-11, 23:01
Hi Everyone

I was just wondering if anyone suffers with bad or poor circulation. If so what symptoms do you get.

Anita.

Em.ma
12-01-11, 15:04
im not sure if i do but i get dead/numb legs and tingling in hands a feets x not sure if its all anxiety though :)

allergyphobia
12-01-11, 15:07
i have bad circulation. i get very cold hands and achy legs and feet, sometimes feels as though they are stiff or swollen and can sometimes hurt when i am in the shower...

paularonata
12-01-11, 16:21
I get pins and needles and sometimes my fingers and feel feel numb. Also when I have a bath my legs feel really really heavy like I cant lift them.

What symptoms do u get?

Paula

allergyphobia
12-01-11, 16:32
Paula i totally get the heavy legs thing!! Horrid.

paularonata
12-01-11, 16:37
yep its like my legs dont belong to me!! eveytime i shower and even worse after a bath! I'm thinking abt starting some vitamins tmw ( but paranoid me is too scared) why i dont know? incase it makes my symptoms worse or i get a reaction!! hmmmmmm

SHYGIRLAJB
12-01-11, 18:56
Thanks everyone for replying to my post.

I have always had like cold hands and cold feet. Normally have been like a warm person in the house and things well until recently I sort of noticed that my arms go really cold and go like a blueish colour, sort it looks like it could be the start of a big bruise or a shadow or something. Its also a blotchy pinky purply colour down near my ankles just above really.

I did google but sort of scared myself. I was just wondering if anyone else like has similar symptoms or something.

Anita.

butterfly00
30-06-11, 03:06
I get this really bad too. I get cold really quickly as well, then my arms and hands and feet go compltetly numb and heavy and scares the crap out of me.

Anxious_gal
30-06-11, 03:14
My hands can turn blue, they are naturally cold.
My body parts go numb very fast, like my hands, arms, worst is having to wait for my legs to wake up so I can get off the couch haha.
Hate pins and needles when you get them so bad it's almost painfull.

butterfly00
30-06-11, 03:25
I think i could deal with it if it was both side so was just he way my body is, but its just my right side so makes me think it a progresssion of MS or something!

looking4answers
30-06-11, 04:05
I have been told that I probally do. My right arm gets tired real easy as its my dominate arm. I wake up at night and my last few fingers are numb and it takesawhile to get the feeling back. Although my legs get cold sometime ,they arent really blue but my legs do get tired and hurt alot but maybe arthritis...not sure but sitting here thinking.... Thre have been times in the past few years I feel that things I encounter are poor circulation...Wish I could be of more help.