PDA

View Full Version : really scared need some help

LisaLisa
12-01-11, 13:47
Hi everyone

Ive freaked myself out again and really need to ask everyone somthing

I have tiny little indentations on my fingernails, like someone has pushed the tip of a pen of a pin down on them. Anyway I found out on google that it can be cuased by psoriasis. Which was fine until i read further down the page that psoriasis can occur for the first time in HIV

and then i felt really sick and frightneded again. I have had four negative hiv tests since 2008 becuase of my anxiety. Im not sure that I had ever been at any risk really but i was so stressed and worried about sympstoms that i cannot trust my results.

Does any one else have these marks on their nails? They are quite hard to see and its easier to see them if you tilt your nails down and look along them in the light if you know what I mean

thanks in adavnce

Lisaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mogwog
12-01-11, 13:52
Hi lisa

You're so good at calming me down when I get in mess thought i'd try and help you. I have what you are describing too on both of my thumb nails.

You really really really don't have HIV chick - you really don't. I know this is your big worry from you're previous posts.

There's just no way especially with all of you're negative tests.

Here's a big hug:hugs:

Laura.xxxx

LisaLisa
12-01-11, 13:57
Aw Laura

Thanks soooooooo much for that quck reply!!! You really have helped me. Your so right, there must be other reasons for those marks. I dont know why I fool myself that I can safely google other stuff becuase I just cant. Its like some kind of self torture!

I hope you are okay at the mo. Ive not read any other posts becuase I was feeling a lot better so hadnt been on for a while.

PM if you need anything at all luv

and thanks soooooooo much for helping again!

Lisa
xxxxxxxx

countrygirl
12-01-11, 17:35
Yes I have the odd little indent in my nails like a point as well - I also on both thumb nails have a line dent from side to side - possibly from shutting my thumbs in things many years ago but weird that it should only be both thumb nails???