PDA

View Full Version : quick hello

jaynemarie
12-01-11, 18:18
Hi my name is Jayne. Married mum of 3. Most people accept my closest family and friends would think i dont have a care in the world. How wrong they are ! I have health anxiety, at the mo i have a lump in the back of my throat and burning in ears and i am convinced i have throat cancer. Cant believe i am writing this, gotta laugh otherwise i will cry. I am on Venlaflaxine 75mg for about 3 months, cant say i feel that much better. side effects are pretty nasty and i have never suffered with reflux til i went on them. Would love to know if anyone else has these symptoms and i am hoping to make some good mates. thanks for listening Jayne xxx

diane07
12-01-11, 18:20
Hi jaynemarie

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

LucyR
12-01-11, 18:20
Hi, Why do you think you have throat cancer?

Vanilla Sky
12-01-11, 21:09
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

jaynemarie
12-01-11, 21:12
Cheers Diane, appreciate that hope to chat to you soon x Lucy i just panic, in the last year i have thought i have had many things wrong with me. I think its just because i am aware of the lump sensation, my doctor said if i have throat cancer i can sue her lol. But joking aside it still their the thought lurking that maybe she is wrong, thats why i want the meds to kick in asap.