PDA

View Full Version : :( head worries again

Em.ma
12-01-11, 21:54
thought i had had a good day today (minus the acid reflux) but at the moment i swear i can feel something bleeding inside my head :huh: its at the left corner of my head and i can also feel something else there (its not pain just uncomfabtle)

Em.ma
12-01-11, 21:56
also felt like my eyes need re foccusing sometimes today

scaredstiff695
12-01-11, 22:45
you really so sound like me
i have weird sensations and pains that i cnat explain and worry about them.
easier to gve advice then follow it yourself.
but im learning about the way we are dong it. we are obsessing about a feeling therefore making the feeling very real and far worse than it probably actually is. try to think of something else read a book or posts on here anythng just try not to think too much about your symptoms
for the record ive in the past had feelings of blood or ants lol crawling roubd my hed soemtimes been so concvinced of it and the blurry eys i get them all the time but sit on the comp a lot xx but also a very real anxiety symptom xx

Em.ma
13-01-11, 17:51
today ive been getting funny/sore achy/stingy eyes. had to cancel my doc app. tomoz because it was at the same time as an AS exam :( i have.
Anyway im worried because when i saw him two weeks he said i have something slight on one of my ear drums :\ he didnt say anything else about. He also said i have sinus issues causing my dizziness. Anyway still been getting really bad headaches/eye problems and my ears hurts sometimes and today i got a really big stinging pain at the back of my head for 10 mins

Em.ma
13-01-11, 17:55
also been feeling nauseas again all day and burping :\. yesterday i managed to move my bowels but it wasnt normal lol. thinking IBS/acid reflux mixed but still worried.