PDA

View Full Version : Sleep and dreaming problems....anyone else..???

TIA
13-01-11, 04:30
The thing I am finding do difficult is sleep....I will be awake 30 - 40 hours....sleep about 12 hours and do it again....when I do sleep my dreams are so vivid I remember them in detail....the smell in a dream even woke me up scared.....has anyone else had to deal with this ...?

gaaron
13-01-11, 04:33
TIA, I have probs sleeping, been awake 24hrs now. Prob sleep for about 4 if lucky. Sometimes have scary dreams, but after the initial 'scare' on waking up I realise it was a dream x

TIA
13-01-11, 05:00
I've been awake nearly 32 hhours now (not even the cricket to watch !) my mind is racing before I've even gone to bed....I hate it....

gaaron
13-01-11, 05:32
I only get the stay awakes if I've been out of the house during the day! Otherwise not too bad.

Anxious_gal
13-01-11, 08:27
lucid dreaming, it's very common some people just have more vivid dreams than others.
being too tired makes your thoughts race and makes your anxiety higher.

shaggyowen
13-01-11, 11:43
yeh i find it very diffecult to sleep mostly because my anxiety useto make me think that id die in my sleep, but now iv gonna over that its still hard work geting to sleep and yeh vivid dream and ALOT more dreams but alot of the time for me there 'night tremors'/ nightmares its suposadly a really common thing if your on meds