PDA

View Full Version : Fear that I'm going crazy :(

Krystal
13-01-11, 05:29
Help!! For the past few days I've been feeling really strange. I'm terrified that I'm suddenly going to go mad or that I'm going to hurt or kill someone (not sure if its that bad but still) randomly, it came on when I got a cold and I've been frightened of it ever since. I'm terrified that when I think about this as I think about my family being in the thick of it if something does happen and I'm terrified of sleep walking and doing something! This came on so quickly I cant keep up (I did laugh at myself earlier because in a way I do sound a bit crazy about this, but still). I'm so scared that I'm suddenly going to snap, I'm so scared and I'm still also scared of dieing randomly or something like that. Please say that this is my anxiety coming back randomly (as my anxiety had been going well in recent weeks and I was feeling almost myself again) and doing this to me and I'm not crazy, I'm so scared. I'm so scared I'm not eating properly again as I feel sick when I'm not and when I am eating and I feel like I'm constantly in the flight or fight response. Anyone else had this? I've had this feeling before, but not as bad as this and I admit I might be freaking over nothing, but I cant help it. Help me please!!:scared15: I work in a kitchen twice a week, imagine my anxiety levels then, not good.

gaaron
13-01-11, 05:38
Hi Krystal, you're not going mad or crazy. It's that old anxiety playing tricks I think. I don't have that prob, so I can't really help with advice. Is there a 'helpline' you can ring? Or maybe reading some of the info on this site may help. Do you do breathing exercises to help? X

JGJ
13-01-11, 06:54
Hello noyour not going mad or crazy and you wont snap its just your anxiety i had this a couple of weeks ago it does pass if you let it just try and not react to the toughts good lucktake care

shaggyowen
13-01-11, 11:40
i felt like that last night really freaked me out but after a sleep i feel much better, and its just your anxiety it jumps from 1 thing to another i always end up doing so well for a week then suddenly bam out of no where i feel like crap for a cupple days then get a grip of myself then the the same again lol your not alone dw =]

UltimaD
13-01-11, 22:52
You're not going crazy for the one single point that you know you aren't crazy at the moment :) If you were crazy you wouldn't know you were.