PDA

View Full Version : This is awful

anx mum
13-01-11, 09:48
Sorry guys for posting another post im so scared at home with my kids and feel like i cant breath. :weep: just rung doc cos cant phsically get there. Think this is panic as had similar symptoms before but everytime scares me.

paula lynne
13-01-11, 09:58
Thats definately panic. You need to sit down and re-breathe with a paper bag, or cover your mouth and nose with your hands and do it that way. Can you ring anyone to come over?

anx mum
13-01-11, 10:05
Thats definately panic. You need to sit down and re-breathe with a paper bag, or cover your mouth and nose with your hands and do it that way. Can you ring anyone to come over?

Do u thnk this is panic? Everyones at work. My dad shouts on phone.

paula lynne
13-01-11, 10:10
Yes I do, the feelings of not getting enough breath or struggling to breathe. You are probably hyperventilating, which is shallow breathing really. You need to sit for 10 minutes and try what Ive suggested in previous post. If you havent got a paper bag, get someone to pick you up one from the chemist later so youve always got one to hand.

Cover your nose and mouth for today. You will get enough air, the respiratory system is autonomic, you will breathe ok, its the sensations that are horrible. You need to calm down now, so sit down, stay off the laptop, and concentrate on getting your breathing under control.

sammi
13-01-11, 10:51
Good luck bev let me know what doc says. You will be fine hun, take paulas advice and you will get through it xxxx

joans60
13-01-11, 14:35
Hi Bev
It is definately panic you need to do what Paula said and try and relax
I get the same thing happen to me when I am on my own I dont like it and my head starts to go
You will be fine#
Let me know what the doctor has to say

Joanx