PDA

View Full Version : Cipralex and propranolol

Pcdaft
13-01-11, 12:49
Any one one on cipralex and propopanolol I have just started propropanol and I'm a little bit wary of them ?as I don't like taking tabs ?x are they ok ?x

anx mum
13-01-11, 13:47
Any one one on cipralex and propopanolol I have just started propropanol and I'm a little bit wary of them ?as I don't like taking tabs ?x are they ok ?x

im on propopanolol too hun what strengh r they?

Pcdaft
13-01-11, 16:44
40mg 3 times a day ?xx

marisa
13-01-11, 18:20
i take both! 15mg cip and 10mg pro, until recently (fell Preggers) worked wounders, i did find the propran made my legs ache for a little while, but they keep your blood pressure down which is a good thing! i have dislike of taking new meds but recommend this combo.
good luck x

pammybelfast
14-01-11, 22:36
hi guys haven been on in a while, i suffed for years from about 2008 with panic attacks and it took me ages to find th right conb of meds, im on ciplrex 10mg and 10mg of propranaol a day and i has been working great, but latey i been havng down days, but this is down to alot of loss in my life over the last year, hope the meds work for u keep me posted

all my love pammy :hugs:mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh

chatterbox
18-01-11, 15:35
hi im on them also and been on prop about 5year now and do help with fast heartrate.