PDA

View Full Version : sorry for another post

Em.ma
13-01-11, 19:52
today ive been getting funny/sore achy/stingy eyes. had to cancel my doc app. tomoz because it was at the same time as an AS exam :( i have.
Anyway im worried because when i saw him two weeks he said i have something slight on one of my ear drums :\ he didnt say anything else about. He also said i have sinus issues causing my dizziness. Anyway still been getting really bad headaches/eye problems and my ears hurts sometimes (rarely and only for a minute or so once a day) sometimes feel other twinges around that area.
also been feeling nauseas again all day and burping :\. yesterday i managed to move my bowels but it wasnt normal lol. thinking IBS/acid reflux mixed but still worried.
and today i got a really big stinging pain at the back of my head for 10 mins

scaredstiff695
13-01-11, 20:30
hi hun
im no doctor but really sounds like you have the flu or something and anxiety.
i have it and my anxiety is terrible im struggling with it all if yuor really worried hun ring nhs they will reassure ou im sure xx

Em.ma
13-01-11, 20:58
thanks, not sure i have flu as i can get out of bed and go about my day BUT i just hit the back of my head in the shower (silly me) and i cant help but worry even though i know its not going to cause hemmorage (cant spell it) but my headache is back now lol.

scaredstiff695
13-01-11, 21:05
i can get out of bed hun i had it mildly i actually wouldnt believe it till the doc told me lol. used to have fear of banging my head could have walked round with a helmet if hubby had let me lol what got me over mne was seeing how hard my kids bang theirs bloody nutters lol

macc noodle
13-01-11, 21:59
Emma

Good luck with the AS exam tomorrow - I am sure it will go well. :)

Ref your worries - I bet that most of us on here truly believe that it is anxiety you are suffering from and that your poor body is absolutely knackered with all the effort going into the "fright, fight, flight" mode every time you get anxious.

You will be fine Emma - you just need someone to help you cope with the anxiety.

:hugs: