PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety suddenly back and so are the problems :(

Krystal
13-01-11, 23:13
Well now that my anxiety is pretty much back in full force, now the problem is that my stomach constantly feels like its full of butterflies and I cant tell if I'm hungry or not, this feels exactly like when my anxiety first began back in August and I dont want to go down that road again. I barely ate anything yesterday because everytime I tried to eat, I just chewed and chewed and didnt want it or I felt a bit sick or full quickly. I also feel a bit down, my mum calls me a walking sad sack and yet I dont know why all of this even started! It came on so suddenly I had no time to even think about it after going so well for about a month and a half. I'm scared of going crazy (already posted about that in phobias) or dieing suddenly again. I'm so tired all the time again and the headaches are back everyday, I'm even freaking out over a cold I have since it started the same time as the anxiety. I know I'm freaking out over university as I failed 3 of my 4 subjects at the end of last year and now I'm going to hve to catch up on them and do my other subjects too, and I have started a new and first job and a friend of mine who hosted me when I went to America two years ago is in a deep slump with depression right now and said that life doesnt like her anymore (I dont talk to her much anymore, but still). My job and my friend business was all between Friday and Sunday and my Anxiety started again on Monday night when my cold came in too. Does anyone think this could all be related or have I just lost it again? Sorry this such a long post guys, just wanted you all to know all the facts. I'm scared of being in a slump again and I was wondering if any of you have had their anxiety suddenly start again so randomly? I want to feel myself again and not in a slump, I hate it.

gaaron
14-01-11, 00:12
Hi Krystal, I'm unsure how to answer, but it sounds like normal life to me. Yep, earlier I thought gee whizz etc!!!!! I posted here and what made me feel better is the fact I knew I could take that as a springboard from the positive replies (grammar not right). I didn't know my feelings were 'anxiety' 'till I came here. That's a pos, but also a neg. Kyrstal, you'll be diff tomorrow, normal life hun. But ain't it great being able to speak (write/type) about it..All the best xxxx