PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Alex_r240
14-01-11, 04:53
Where to start....

Well My name is Alex i am 18, live in Rotherham and currently work full time.

I was just browsing on google for some self help because over the past couple of months i have been getting panic attacks,anxiety attacks and getting heavy palputations. so i wanted to see some ways of taking my mind of things, and i came across this website and i started looking around and i noticed peoples stories and since then i have literaly spent 2 hours reading through them, i felt all kinds of emotions i even sat laughing at some points because i could just relate my self to them because i thought i was the only person feeling how i do time to time. Just the Stories have helped me a little already.

well i look forward to hearing from people, and hope to share some of my experiences with you all :)

Alex^_^

diane07
14-01-11, 04:58
Hi Alex_r240

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

gaaron
14-01-11, 06:03
Hi Alex_r240, you'll find loads of support on this site..
:welcome::flowers:x ps I was born in Rotherham -a long time ago

JT69
14-01-11, 12:59
Hi Alex,

Welcome to NMP!! Great site with lots of helpful info from people suffering from the same as you do.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and get lots from it and make friends along the way.

Jo.xx

Lizzyg
14-01-11, 13:07
Hi Alex
I have been suffering from panic/anxiety since I was a teenager. I am now 40 and have spent the last 20 years suffering in silence and hiding it from everyone.
I have now got to a stage where I can't hide any more.
I wish I had the internet 20 years ago as this website is really helpful in understanding what is wrong and you don't spend hours fearful which in turns feeds the anxiety.
So welcome to the forum and hope you too find it helpful xxx

Vanilla Sky
14-01-11, 17:58
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x