PDA

View Full Version : Constant Symptom Worrys......Help!!!!:-(

StephieLane2105
14-01-11, 09:17
Hi there,

I suffer from Anxiety, and am currently on 20mg of Citalopram.
I had an operation to remove my kidney about 3 years ago, and ever since then I constantly worry if I have the slighest twinge or headache, that the problem is worse.......I try telling myself that its nothing and I'm being silly but I cant seem to shake the feeling!! :-( For the last week I have had this strange cloudy feeling in my head.......sort of like Im having an out of body experience, and my head feels heavy......it's like there's something running through me......sounds stupid I know, but I'm so scared there is something wrong with my brain or something. Does anyone else have this, or had it in the past??

xxx

missy76
14-01-11, 11:03
The cloudy feeling is anxiety. I get it almost every day....more so when i find something to worry about.
If you are really worried, maybe you should explain it to your GP but im pretty sure its down to anxiety.

Hope you feel better soon xxxxxx

StephieLane2105
14-01-11, 11:33
Thank you......I think I know deep down that's what it is, it's just somehow my brain tells me different......! It's so tiring having to constantly tell yourself "you're ok"..."just remain Calm"

Does it sort of feel likeit's almost swaying...or pulsating when you concentrate on it?!

Thank you for coming back to me xx

missy76
15-01-11, 12:21
Yes and like you're walking on no legs. I get worse when i go inside a building, like a supermarket, then it feels like the walls are closing in.

When you get this feeling, you panic, which in turn makes it worse.

You'll be fine.

K xxxx

holly1986
15-01-11, 17:22
hello
i have GAD and when i first started to get it this is exactly what i was getting and i panicked - the cloudy dream like feeling - and i remember i found something else to worry about and it went away,much like many of my other symptoms ive experienced. so now - this may sound daft - but i try to worry about things like my straighteners being left on in the house so that i distract myself because the only thing that destracts me enough is another anxiety. try to be positive youre doing so well just by admitting and realising that what youre experiencing is anxiety.

Frozen in fear
15-01-11, 17:53
Hi there,

I suffer from Anxiety, and am currently on 20mg of Citalopram.
I had an operation to remove my kidney about 3 years ago, and ever since then I constantly worry if I have the slighest twinge or headache, that the problem is worse.......I try telling myself that its nothing and I'm being silly but I cant seem to shake the feeling!! :-( For the last week I have had this strange cloudy feeling in my head.......sort of like Im having an out of body experience, and my head feels heavy......it's like there's something running through me......sounds stupid I know, but I'm so scared there is something wrong with my brain or something. Does anyone else have this, or had it in the past??

xxxFeel like this every day

StephieLane2105
17-01-11, 17:21
Hi guys, I am still feeling terrible...pressure on my head, last night I woke up with a jump and felt like my whole body was on fire.....it's so horrible!! I guess it's good to know that it is just anxiety, but I can't stop that little voice in the back of my mind telling me it could be something else. I am currently on 20mg Citalopram, it has only been the last couple of weeks that I have been having these attacks....do you think i should discuss it with my Dr, as the dose is obviously not working so well now:-( xxx

Dizzy_Dave
07-10-11, 13:01
Hi guys, I am still feeling terrible...pressure on my head, last night I woke up with a jump and felt like my whole body was on fire.....it's so horrible!! I guess it's good to know that it is just anxiety, but I can't stop that little voice in the back of my mind telling me it could be something else. I am currently on 20mg Citalopram, it has only been the last couple of weeks that I have been having these attacks....do you think i should discuss it with my Dr, as the dose is obviously not working so well now:-( xxx

Are you scared of dying? Don't be, you wont be able to do anything about it, and who knows, it might be a lot better than this stinking planet! If you get worried again just shout out loud "bring it on, do your best, I'm not worried of you!" Hopefully not many people will hear you and you wont get you karted off in a straight jacket! :roflmao: