PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else feel shaky ?? :(

sarah jayne
14-01-11, 12:35
At the moment i am suffering with flu i nearly fainted on monday whilst at work i felt my legs start to get heavy and everything started to fade away i went straight to the doctors who told me i had a high temperature and i was to go home and rest and also put me on antibiotics as ive been feeling ill since xmas so he thinks theres an infection somewhere. Ive been resting all week but i feel so shaky im worse wen i wake up. I am anxious cause im scared i might have swine flu could this be why ? But why am i most shaky wen i wake up ? :ohmy:

sarah jayne
14-01-11, 12:36
i forgot to add that ive been eating really well so it cant be from lack of food

LucyR
14-01-11, 13:46
Hi, The shakiness will be from the high temperature and because you are unwell. It will go away when you get stronger again.

Anxious_gal
15-01-11, 19:11
yeah I had that shaky feeling, it started with dizziness, then faintness, then aches and pains, feeling tired, then I have moments where I almost fainted or well I thought i almost came close to fainting.
I have a cold thats lasted ages, if your a little unwell, not eating too good, not sleeping plus anxiety it all just gets too much and can leave you feeling rather ill :-(
I am more shaky too when I wake up, i wake u now with a jump and feeling scared :-(