PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Grrrrr

feege
27-03-06, 03:50
Went out for lunch with my mum today and had two glasses of wine. Have felt appalling ever since. I had a terrible headache and couldn't come on here evenit was so painful. I managed to go to sleep quite early but woken up with the worst pains in my tummy and acid.... I'm so fed up with my body. I started palpitating and panicking, but have managed to calm myself down now.

I am not sure whether it is the wine or whether I got gluten in my food (there shouldn't have been but apparently, getting advice from Coeliac's Board, small amounts of gluten can do this once you have given it up) or if it's because of my hiatus hernia, or if it is anxiety because I have had a lot of stress today one way or another.

Grrrrrrrr

One thing after another.

Really in pain and don't know what to do.

Will try and sit it out.

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

Piglet
27-03-06, 09:23
How's it feeling now mate????

Piglet xx

mandie
27-03-06, 09:33
Hi i sympathise with u.

Im in work and have really horrible pains in my stomach. I had a couple of glasses of wine yesterday too, and dont know if that has caused mine or maybe mine is just another symptom of anxiety. I have been feeling so anxious past few days, i wasnt looking forward to work, was ok when i woke up but since on the way to work they started.

hope u are feeling better

mandie x

feege
27-03-06, 10:17
hi piglet and mandie....

I still feel rotten and just keep going back to sleep. My stomach is such a mess but I think the time has come to say I can't even have a couple of glasses of wine - I just have to watch my 84 year old mum have fun!

How very very boring!

love to all xxxxxxxxx

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

Quirky
27-03-06, 12:25
Hi Fee,

Sorry you feel bad with the tummy again, what a pain - literally!
I hope having some rest and eating gently will help it be better later.
As I said on your other post, I have heard alcohol doesn't help Ernie or Dean, especially Ernie as it can make more acid be produced I think.
Like you say though it could be a combination of things and gluten can be in things we don't always think of. I'm going to find it so hard to eat out when I start my nutrition plan. Thankfully I am tee total though and it doesn't bother me, even before getting ME, I went a few years with no alcohol and prior to that maybe 2 drinks a year maximum! I think you can go and and have just a much fun without drinking, I can anyway.

Have a nice restful day and I hope you feel better soon.

Lisa x

april tones
27-03-06, 16:06
hiya, probably nausea and worry of feeling ill from drinking eating which set it off! im the same!
alcohol will easliet stimulate it and aggravate! im dreading the next time i have a drink! i have avoided it for while! id love a glass of wine but dont want to feel anxious xx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

Karen
27-03-06, 19:11
Hi Fee

Sorry you've not been feeling well.

I hope the stomach pain has settled now and you are feeling better.

Karen xx